Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you take Credit or Debit Card for Payment?
No, We only accept cash or check.
2. What should we bring to the farm?
Boots, warm gloves and a smile....remember, its Christmas! We have saws that you can use or you can bring your own if wish. We have twine and can assist loading tree into or onto your vehicle.
3. Can I bring my Dog?
Yes, as long as they are friendly and leashed, and please clean up after them.
4. Do all fresh cut Christmas trees come from North Carolina and Canada?
No. New England has some of the best growing conditions for Christmas trees. Keeping it local means a fresher tree.
5. How long does it take to grow a Christmas tree?
Christmas Trees typically grow about 1'-2' a year and the average Christmas tree from planting to harvest takes between 6-10 years to become the perfect tree.
6. How much do your trees cost?
Fresh cut trees range $30.00 up to $250.00 for larger sizes. Pick your own, (choose and cut) Fir Trees are $15.00 per foot. Spruce any size are $60.00. "Wild trees" $30.00-$60.00
7. What tree has the best smell?
For me, its hard to say as it always smells like Christmas on the farm. However, Balsam Fir is well known as the "Cadillac" of Christmas trees. Stiff branches, great needle retention and excellent fragrance.
8. What varieties of trees do you have?
Balsam Fir, Fraser Fir, Canaan Fir, Concolor Fir, Norway Spruce, Blue Spruce, White Spruce. Availability and size varies and can sell out quickly.
9. Can you deliver my tree?
Yes, free delivery in the local area. Minimal charge for longer distance. Can also bring tree into house and set up for you for a minimal charge.
10. What other things do you have at the farm other than trees.
Wreaths, Garland, Santa, Santa sleigh, fire wood, Fire Pit, Music (radio pats games on Sundays), and our Great Dane Sadie.